1. We deliver worldwide, Malaysia and internationally.
2. Please allow 1-3 working days to get your order ready while Poslaju requires another 1-3 working days for delivery within Malaysia.
3. Complimentary shipping within Malaysia for purchases above RM350.
4. Shipping rates will be calculated and displayed on the checkout page before you complete your order.
5. We ship via Poslaju for orders within Malaysia and Flexipack International for all other countries.
6. You will receive a unique tracking number via email once the order is shipped.
1. For hygienic purposes, we do not offer return and refund services unless item received is faulty.
2. Please write to us within 3 days of receipt if the trinkets received are damaged.
3. Customers are required to bear the postage cost of returned items.
4. Please note that the result of normal wear and tear are not considered damaged goods.
1. Handmade trinkets are delicate and can be easily broken or bent if it catches on a hook. Please handle them with care.
2. Japanese tensha beads are also handcrafted. Therefore do expect some imperfections as no single bead is entirely perfect.
3. While I photograph most of the trinkets in natural sunlight, colour may still vary 10-20% due to different screen configurations.